Friday, March 16, 2007

Kids outsmart adults

This new TV show supposedly will humiliate adults, which is supposed to be entertainment. I'm posting the link because it is in line with the posting about religious literacy. No I won't be watching it.

And except for all the math I've forgotten, I do pretty well against my children when we play games that take "brains."

But we do forget a lot when we don't use our knowledge. The show may serve to illustrate that many don't keep their minds challenged throughout their lives.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about this one, but I beat the pants off of my kids at Jeopardy every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you loss what you don't use. For that reason I read and share as much as I can with all those who wish to share with me. I am and have been a teacher, a soldier, a writer and some say an artist. The greatest thing we can do is teach our kids to think and make them do, if they like it or not. Have a great life hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete

And what do you think?