Monday, October 08, 2007

Thank God this happened at home.

Yesterday, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the car going backwards on our driveway, faster than normal, for backing up. Since my husband is Mr. Cautious when it comes to driving, this was definitely unusual. Then I looked out another window, and saw that the car had backed into a small tree. The brakes had gone out! Fortunately, the brakes failed at home. And fortunately, thanks to Mr. Columbus, my husband has today off to take care of this. And the car dealer has an opening this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Scary. Thanks be to God that no one is hurt, especially not your beloved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That must have been very frightening for both of you! I can't believe brakes just go out like that...

    ReplyDelete

And what do you think?