Friday, February 29, 2008

Six non-important things/habits/quirks meme

I have been tagged by Eric over at The Heart of a Pastor for this meme...so here it goes...

The rules for the meme are:
--Link to the person who tagged you.
--Post the rules on your blog.
--Share six non important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
--Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

--Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

So here are the six non important things/habits/quirks about me:

1) I love, love, love blue, blue green, teal, and anything BLUE. Did I tell you that I'm passionate about blue? I even have a fiber art piece posted on-line about my feelings for the color blue.

2) I am a board member of a secondary school in Uganda, East Africa. I hope I get to return there sometime.

3) According to a quiz I took at church this week (Lenten Service) I don't have Affluenza. I kind of doubt it. Put Affluenza in an amazon.com search and you'll be able to see just what you can "buy together."

4) I've used a pit latrine on three continents. Believe me, this is a big deal to me because I have knee arthritis.

5) I tell myself that if I didn't read so many blogs, I'd do more creative sewing. But I did finish the stole for my daughter's ordination and she doesn't even have a church yet.

6) I always have good intentions to do any number of things. One of these is to read the Bible more. Well, I know myself well enough to know it isn't going to happen much without some kind of outside structure in my life. For that reason, I've been attending Tuesday Bible study since 1977. This is a small discussion group of lay people, but at times our pastors (through the years) have attended. When the kids were little and we considered ourselves to be "young mothers", we hired a baby sitter for our hour each week.

Tagged: well, I'll think about this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

And what do you think?