Wednesday, May 02, 2007

That darn Gravy Song is stuck in my head today.

On Sunday we sang "Up from the gravy, a rose" and now it is stuck in my head.  And will be for awhile , because apparently it is the hymn of the month.  We even had to rise out of our seats on the Rose part.  Normally, I like the variety of music at my church, but not this time. 
 
Of course, it wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't read the joke version just recently.  Kind of goes along with "Jesus is sneaking through Humboldt Park."
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I get that Unicorn song stuck sometimes....

    There were green aligators and long necked geese, some hoompty back camels and some chimpanzees; some cats and rats and elephants and sure as you're born, the lovliest of all was the unicorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom, when she was little, tells me she thought the song "Gladly A Cross I'd Bear" was "Gladly A Cross-Eyed Bear".

    ReplyDelete

And what do you think?