Wednesday, August 06, 2008

What a Doll!

My cousin and I got into an email conversation about old times. One of the old time memories was seeing the movie Sleeping Beauty and then coloring in Disney coloring books of pictures of the movie as well as hearing the theme music, Tchaikovsky's ballet of the same name, over and over, swirling around the room, pretending we were princesses. I turned on the radio, and that music was playing!

I mentioned to my cousin that one of my favorite memories is playing with paper dolls. She said that just then, in came an email with a link to McCain & Obama Election Paper Dolls. Who knew? If I decide to enter my second childhood and want to really support one of these candidates, well, there I go.

2 comments:

  1. what a concept! Obama paper dolls! (I just saw old Betsey McCall dolls recently -- a blast from the past).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our local minor league baseball team is giving away McCain and Obama bobble head dolls on Friday. I may just go to the game so I can get one.

    ReplyDelete

And what do you think?